|Hair color||Dark navy blue (both as Amanda and her true form)|
|Eye color||Blue-green (as Amanda)|
Yellow (in her true form)
|Residence||Land of Shadows|
|Enemies||Norrisville Ninja, including:|
The First Ninja
|Love Interests||The Sorcerer|
|First Episode||Sorcerer in Love|
|Voiced by||Jennifer Tilly|
The Sorceress is a female villain and is the long lost love of The Sorcerer.
She first appeared in "Sorcerer in Love" disguised as a new girl, calling herself Amanda Levay in Norrisville High. She had seduced all the boys of the school through her looks and brainwashing magic. She stated that she would go out with any who brought her the most beautiful thing in the school. All the boys immediately started searching to no avail, including Randy and Howard who were competing against each other. Randy considered the Eye of Eternities or The Carp's eye to be the most beautiful object in the school. Randy then brought her to the stone where she further charmed them with magic and ordered them to leave. She then revealed her true form and realized that her love, the Sorcerer was under the stone. She tried to free him but was later stopped by the Ninja who figured out, she wasn't being truthful about her identity. She later retreated when she couldn't defeat The Ninja.
She returns in "Sorcerer in Love 2: The Sorceress's Revenge," with a new plan. She brought all the students of the school into a new Teens' club with the hopes of figuring out the Ninja's identity but through Randy's self sacrifice and Howard's quick judgement she was banished once again to the Land of Shadows.
- The Sorceress is the first and only female antagonist of the series.
- She shows some similarities towards Ursula from Disney's The Little Mermaid. Both have beautiful human disguises and necklaces that hold their power.
- In her Amanda form, her disguise's hair is dark blue and her outfit is light purple. But in an earlier, different-colored character sheet, her hair was brown and her outfit was navy blue.
- She wears a sailor uniform (sailor fuku) as Amanda Levay.
- The reason many fall in love with her human form is because of a love spell she is able to put on them. She also uses this spell to manipulate others to do her bidding.
- Just like the Sorcerer, she has hands with four fingers, unusual in comparison to everyone else, who have five.
- The Sorceress despises the Amanda disguise and finds it repulsive, saying she prefers her natural form.
- It is unknown if she used to be human.
- The word amanda is Latin for "girl who ought to be loved"; "Levay" may be an echo of "LeFay" (Old French for "the fairy, the magical being"), as in "Morgan Lefay," the sorceress of Arthurian legend.