|Hair color||Dark brown|
|Eye color||Dark blue|
|Occupation|| Squire of the First Ninja|
Guardian of the Sorcerer's ball (formerly)
|Residence|| Norrisville (formerly)|
|Friends|| First Ninja|
|First Episode||Randy Cunningham: 13th Century Ninja|
|Latest Episode||Aplopalypse Now|
|Voiced by||Adam Pally|
Plop Plop is the First Ninja's squire and friend. He was the guardian of one of the Sorcerer's balls for 800 years (First Ninja wasn't "asking" when he offered Plop-Plop the post) until Randy allows him to leave his temple and he becomes a part of the Nomicon with the First Ninja.
- He looks very similar to Howard Weinerman.
- Like Howard, he finds the word "duty" to be hilarious.
- His first name is Plop. The other Plop is apparently his family name.
- Plop Plop believes "Howard" is a girl's name. It's unclear if others from his time share this belief of his.
13th Century Ninja
- First Ninja: What is it, my trusty squire, Plop Plop?
- Randy and Howard: (Start Laughing)
- Plop Plop: Why are they laughing?
- (To Howard) And what do they call you?
- Howard! That's a girls name! (Laughs)
- About the stone... the Sorcerer got it.
- (To Howard) And what do you do?
- (Explaining To Howard) Well, my first name is Plop, my last name was already Plop.
- Me too, let's all give up.
- (Uncertain) Aaare... you talking to me or..?
- I can't hold this forever guys!
- You fought bravely today. I will name all of my daughters in your honor, (snicker) Howard. (Laugh)
- Randy and Howard: Plop Plop?
- Plop Plop: You guys!
- I know! He was all "You wanna?" and I was all like "Not really" and he said "Wasn't asking" and well, 800 year old story short, I'm the guardian of the ball.
- Ooh, what's a movie?
- Sounds like fun! Actually, sounds like witchcraft.
- And we're back to fun!
- Aww, but I gotta guard the ball. Oh, well. Say hi to the witches for me.
- You're the Ninja, you tell me.
- We're going to the movies! And I don't know what that is!
- (Chuckling and muttering) Over seventeen... (Normal) Uh yeah, I'm just a bit over seventeen. I'm 800 years old!
- Did you say something? (shushed) You didn't hear anything?
- (Laughing) Yes! Four stars up!
- Best day I've had in 800 years, I'll tell ya that much!
- Well, I guess this is goodbye. (Sniffs) Waterworks starting.
- Yes, I was just walking away and I heard my name, thought you might need me.
- I would say, nice to meet you, Mr. McFlubusters.
- Best meal I've had in centuries. Centuries you guys, centuries.
- Oh, that's because my tongue is covered in calluses.
- Does you're garage have a secret seal that protects me from getting possessed by the ball's evil?
- You said it was okay! At least, that's what I heard under that mask, it is hard to understand you.
- (Possessed by Sorcerer) That's exactly what I'm doing!
- (Possessed by Sorcerer) Use your signal!
- (Possessed by Sorcerer)Tell me something I don't know!
- (Possessed by Sorcerer) There is no Plop Plop. Only chaos.
- Haha, duty.
- (Between Possession) Too late Ninja, the seal is broken. My time as guardian is over. Can't fight him... much longer. Eye color...changing.
- (Entering Nomicon) Thank you, Ninja.
- Randy: For what? If it wasn't for me, you'd still be safe in that temple.
- Plop Plop: And I wouldn't have seen a movie, or eaten Apetizers, or hung with you guys, today was my best day ever! And I've had like centuries worth of days.
- Randy: I'll miss you Plop Plop.
- Plop Plop: Well you can visit me anytime you want, in the Nomicon!
- (In Nomicon) Guys! I'm in the book! With First Ninja!