On the hottest day of the year, Mort Weinerman is finally able to build Randy and Howard's dream pool, thanks to his new promotion he received for building a robot that will destroy the Ninja for McFist.
- Principal Slimovitz
- Bucky Hensletter
- Cass Simonson
- Nameless Blond Boy with White Shirt
- Nameless Boy with Blue-Green Shirt
- Nameless Boy with Glasses and Blue Shirt
- Nameless Girl with Big Eyelashes
- Nameless Girl with Big Eyes and Green Shirt
- Nameless Girl with Blue Sweater
- Nameless Girl with Green Shirt
- The title of the episode is a parody of the 1954 Marlon Brando film, On the Waterfront.
- Although Season 2 officially started its run on September 29, 2014 with "Welcome Back Catfish," this episode and "Flume-Igation" aired earlier and out of order for Disney XD's "Show Me the Shark!" event.
- Many changes were in this episode:
- The Sorcerer's outfit isn't as worn as it used to be, like a golden design on the hood.
- The Sorcerer's skin is a lighter shade of green.
- Principal Slimovitz is wearing a different outfit.
- Randy has a different phone, one with a white cover instead of black.
- The entrance into the nomicon is now black, along with new designs.
- In the credits, it's officially confirmed that the Sorcerer is now voiced by Ben Cross.
- Mort Weinerman, Howard and Heidi's father, makes his first appearance in this episode.
- The Robo-Ape tour guide is the second Robo-Ape without legs seen in the series, the first having been the ringmaster in "McFreaks."
- Ben Schwartz gets to close to the mic when Mort's robot first appears. You can hear it clearly when he shouts "What the juice is that!?".
- Mcfist has an app on his phone specifically to talk to the Sorcerer.
- He also has Tetris which is a popular game.
- Near the end, a man kisses a women out of excitement, this is a reference to an iconic photo from 1945 of a sailor kissing a random women out of joy that world war 2 is over.
Click here to view the gallery.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.