Norrisville is the town where most of Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja takes place.
Long ago, before or around 1209, Norrisville, a Japanese-styled town, was founded, and The Sorcerer and The Sorceress came into existence. Both met each other in Norrisville in 1209 and caused mayhem together until the First Ninja banished the Sorceress to the Land of Shadows. Four years later, around 1213, he defeated and sealed the Sorcerer in a giant hole outside of ancient Norrisville with the Eye of Eternities.
Years later, a high school was built on top of the Sorcerer's prison, and ever since, there has been many people turned into monsters by the Sorcerer's stank in his relentless quest to be free. Fifty years ago, McFist Industries was also founded. McFist made a deal with the Sorcerer to set him free in exchange for the superpower of his choosing.
- Norrisville High: The high school well-known for its constant monster/robot attacks and protection by the Norrisville Ninja.
- McFist Industries: The pyramid building of the town's popular and beloved gazillionare McFist.
- McFist Mansion: McFist and his family's fancy home.
- Norrisville State Park:
- Norrisville Van Dam: The dam built by Victor Von Dam.
- Greg's Game Hole: A famous video game store and arcade where students hang out.
- Lake LaRusso: The lake behind the school.
- Downtown: Places like the McFist-O-Plex.
- The Suburbs: Many homes of Norrisville civilians are in this area, including Randy Cunningham's House and the Howard Weinerman's House.
- Whoopee World: A famous amusement park.
- Norrisville is based on Bartlesville, Oklahoma which is a real life city.