Stuck in a dream-within-a-dream-within-a-dream, Randy must figure out how to escape the loop.
- Gargoyle monster
- Poodle moth monster
- Gila monster
- Tentacle-faced monster
- Morgan's cat
Click here to view the gallery.
- The title is based on the 2010 film Inception.
- For the first time, Randy wears his mask with it rolled up to show his mouth.
- This is the first episode to show Randy in his pajamas.
- The Ninja 9 symbol appears on the monsters in Randy's dream trying to take the ball.
- The Sorcerer's key makes its first reappearance since its premiere in "Randy Cunningham and the Sorcerer's Key".
- The colorful leaves seen blowing in the dream world are similar in appearance to those in the 1995 film Pocahontas.
- The first dream includes the reappearance on the Norrisville Van Dam.
- The game that Randy and Howard play makes reference to the theme song of the 1996 film Space Jam, "I Believe I Can Fly."
- The title of the film that Randy and Howard are watching in one dream, Silt Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Silt, is based on the 2005 film Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.
- There is an inconsistency in this episode, in that apparently Randy and Howard are now capable of touching the Chaos Pearl without getting corrupted by it.
- The plot was inspired by an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation.
- Randy's robe and underwear from "Randy Cunningham's Day Off" and his cow costume from "Dawn of the Driscoll" make reappearances in Randy's closet.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.