The Ninja Suit is worn by the Norrisville Ninja who defends his hometown from dangerous threats on a frequent basis. It wields extreme power and bestows its current wearer with extraordinary, above-average abilities. Every four years, it's passed down to a new wearer, a freshman in high school. The only three other known wearers besides Randy Cunningham are the First Ninja, Mac Antfee and The Ninja of'05, the latter expelled from being the Ninja after six years due to his rash, crazy attitude.
The Ninja Suit can be used by people other than the chosen Ninja, so when Randy mind-wipes himself on accident, Howard wears the Ninja Suit in "The Ninja Supremacy." Yet, the suit deactivates if the current owner fails to use its powers the right away, so the suit is temporarily disabled to Randy in "Swampy Seconds."
CapabilitiesArt of Healing, Ninja Rage, Earth Attack, Hydro Hand, and Air Fist. The suit also can bring out objects out from the suit or use the object even without bringing it up. The NinjaNomicon holds the secrets to unraveling the suit's true potential.
The suit can also control an ancient bird demon known as the Tengu.
Ninja Chain Blade: A single blade on a chain to attack from a distance.
Ninja Chain Sickle: A long chain with a sickle at the end. Randy often uses this weapon to kill multiple opponents at once or to use it against large enemies to hit them from afar. This is the second weapon Randy uses in the Title Sequence.
Ninja Duel Blade: A strange duel blade that when opened is difficult to use but great in battle.
Ninja Eskrima: Twin-shaped weapon that used to block and counter attacks.
Ninja Hand Drill: Used to drill into openings the ninja cannot get into.
Ninja Kaginawa: Two hooks that are used to grapple opponents or objects.
Ninja Kamas: Twin, mini-scythes that are used to throw against the enemy.
Ninja Manrikigusari: Twin-shaped weapon with a long chain.
Ninja Ring: A disk-shaped weapon that is used as a shuriken.
Ninja Sai: A dagger-shaped weapon with two cured prongs helps to block, stab, and pin the enemies.
Ninja Scarf: The Ninja Scarf is similar to a grappling hook which the Ninja can use to swing from one place to another place, or to grab his opponent.
Ninja Spikes: A retractable weapon that can be used for punching, kicking, climbing, and sneaking.
Ninja Sword: A sword that the Ninja can use. The sword can also be dual used, using two swords at once. This is Randy's most used and, according to S. Ward Smith, the Ninja's swordsmith, his most powerful weapon if used properly. This is the first weapon that Randy uses in the title sequence.
Smoke-Bomb: A useful bomb for the Ninja to appear and disappear with. Once in a while, the Ninja will have to restock them using the Skunk Pine.
Ninja Stalling Wedge: Used to help keep others from opening doors or gates.
Ninja Spikes: They are used to help keep the Ninja grounded when being pulled or to climb walls.
Ninja Tonfa: they are used to help the ninja break objects or dodge attacks.
- The scarf and accents on the suit were originally going to be orange from concept arts, but they were changed to red.
- The design of the suit changes depending on the wearer, as the First Ninja, Mac Antfee, and Randy don't have the same design.
- The Ninja suit can be torn, as seen in "The Ninja Identity".
- The suit may protect the wearer from stank as it swirls around Randy in "So U Think U Can Stank?," but it does not protect the Ninja from possession from Chaos Pearls.
- The suit is called "magic demon-fiber suit" in the 224th issue of Animation Magazine, implying the suit is made of dark magic/demonic powers.
- The suit has a alternate form similar to Ninja Rage but with ice abilities called "Ninja Cold Rage" but can only be seen and used in the online game "Enter the NinjaNomicon".
- It is revealed in "Lucius O'Thunderpunch" that the smokebombs do not teleport the Ninja. They hide the Ninja as the Ninja escapes or makes an entrance.