Howard signs Randy and himself to join a Ninja Camp; Randy at first refuses, saying that he needs to train, but when he consults the NinjaNomicon, it reveals that Mac Antfee, who runs the camp, was himself formerly the Ninja, and Randy agrees to join Howard in the camp in order to learn from him. Mac Antfee, after introducing himself, asks the campers what the purpose of being a Ninja is supposed to be; when Randy asserts that it is to help people, Mac scornfully dismisses the idea, stating that the purpose of being a Ninja is to win at any cost, and starts takes an instant dislike to Randy, hurling insults at him throughout the episode.
Throughout training, Randy is frequently beaten by Mac's other students's dirty tricks. Although Howard seems oblivious, Randy senses something wrong about Mac; consulting the Nomicon, Randy learns that Antfee was expelled from being the Ninja because he was selfish, irresponsible, and needlessly violent. Randy realizes the Nomicon was testing him, and that by not following Mac's example, he has proven himself worthy of being the Ninja.
Meanwhile, Howard and the other students are induced to swear loyalty to Mac, though Howard demurs after hearing of Mac's plans to destroy the Ninja and to "kick every butt in Norrisville." Randy pops in just in time to takes on Mac and his followers. Mac underhandedly traps Randy and takes Howard hostage, but Randy outsmarts Mac and saves his best friend. Randy claims that Howard has the qualities of a good Ninja, which pleases Howard.
While returning home, Randy sarcastically remarks on how great an adventure it was and that they should go again next year. Howard mollifies him by saying that Randy will have to settle for being the best Norrisville Ninja ever due to his good heart, though he ruins the moment by reminding him that he let Mac get away.
Mac Antfee is seen afterwards speeding away in a boat, vowing that he will get his revenge someday.
- Jed Elinoff
- Mike Moe
- Scott Thomas
- Nameless Blond Boy with White Shirt
- Nameless Boy with Black Shirt
- Nameless Cowbell Player
- Nameless Girl with Green Shirt
- The wall of weapons or poster returns which is not seen since "Last Stall on the Left."
- Although he was briefly seen in "Stank'd to the Future" as "The Ninja of '85," Mac Antfee first appears as himself in this episode.
- This episode was actually leaked online months before airing.
- The delay between the leaking and its actual premiere even caused the fandom to consider it a lost episode for a short time.
- This episode was released earlier in the UK, in March 2013. It finally aired in the US months later, on July 27.
- Originally, this should have been paired with "Silent Punch, Deadly Punch," but because it was the Christmas season, it was decided to air it as an entirely separate episode.
- Howard's small hands are mentioned again.
- At the start of the episode, Randy actually uses a real martial arts stance which signifies "respect" and "the finish of a fight."
- This marks the fourth time Randy has cried.
Click here to view the gallery.