|"A ninja's hand is to give, not to take."
This page is a stub. Help the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki by adding more information to this page.
Neil Apestrong is an ape that has been to the moon. He lives in the Norrisville Zoo in Norrisville.
- He is named after the famous astronaut Neil Armstrong, who actually did go to the moon.
- He can communicate with other apes, as when he talks to the Robo-Apes in "Rise of the Planet of the Robo-Apes."
- He has a float in the McFistival Parade in "Bring Me the Head of Ranginald Bagel!"
- He is married and lives outside of Norrisville.
- Apparently, he is the only animal of the show who is in the good side.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.