Mrs. Cunningham is Randy's mother, but she has only been mentioned in a few episodes.
- Randy had to shop for two hours with her, in order to get McFistios, according to the description in "McFists of Fury".
- When trying to call Howard in "Weinerman Up", Randy uses the voice command on his cellphone, which only results in calling his mom.
- Howard gives Randy half of the chess trophy in "Stanks Like Teen Spirit", and as they walk away, Randy points out that his parents would only be half as proud.
- In "Swampy Seconds", Randy says that his mom, thought the hours he played Swamp Puncher would add up to nothing as he drives a fan-boat.
- When Randy pretends to be sick in "Randy Cunningham's Day Off", he calls for his mother, complaining about how bad he feels and not wanting to go to school.
- Like Viceroy, Randy's mother has been mentioned, but besides saying he had parents once and Howard mentioning how both their parents still don't know about an incident that led to Randy chipping a tooth, Randy's father has never been mentioned.
- Probably as a joke, a video for rap contest between Phineas and Ferb and Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja for Disney XD ZA, a picture of Randy's mom appears, pretty much a modified image of Randy dressed up like a mother.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.