|Occupation||Worker at a business owned by McFist Industries|
|First Episode||On the Poolfront|
|Latest Episode||Escape from Scrap City|
|Voiced by||Richard Kind|
Mort has orange hair that sticks up like Howard's hair, a brown mustache, and brown eyes. He wears an olive business suit with a light yellow tie and dark green shoes.
Mort, as described by McFist, is a "never-say-no" man. Mort is very nervous and likes to please people, even when he later regrets agreeing to do the task. He loves his kids and has pictures of them on his desk. He wants them to like him to the point where he's relieved that Howard blames Randy for not goetting a pool and not his father.
He is also seems to have similar nasty habits as his son as he enthusiastically jumps in Howard's sweat pool, not even unfazed of it's context much to Randy's disgust.
Mort can also be a little strict at times as shown in "Randy Cunningham's Day Off" when Howard attempts to fake being sick, and Mort gets out a thermometer. Howard happily opens his mouth, but then Mort claims he lost the mouth thermometer and tells him where the thermometer he has is really going, much to Howard's horror. When driving Howard to school Mort has a satisfied smirk on his face.
- Heidi says that he and Mrs. Weinerman never let Howard go to a midnight movie in "Grave Puncher: The Movie!".
- In "Silent Punch, Deadly Punch", his company was bought out by McFist.
- Randy and Howard use the hair on his back to make fake mustaches in "Secret Stache," However, Randy sneezes his off because he's allergic to Mort's cologne.
- In "Weinerman Tested, Cunningham Approved," Randy and Howard take Mort's McPeepers. Howard points out that he's less not allowed to touch them than Randy, but broke them due to his ability to break McFist products.
- In "Ball's Well That Friends Well ", when the door bell rang. Howard called Mort and Heidi to get the door.
- Mort's hands are huge in comparison to Howard's tiny, delicate hands.
- Somehow, Howard likes to call him by his real name instead of calling him dad.