"Fumble Fumble" (AKA "Randy Cunningham Fumbles") is the fourth of six animated shorts made for the show depicting "bloopers."
- The blooper in question can be found only on YouTube in Taiwanese (entitled "Part 6"), in the Latin American Spanish compilation of all the bloopers, and in Hebrew on the Disney Israel channel.
- In the Taiwanese dub a good portion is cut: only the beginning and end are used, which also happened with the other five in Asia.
- This blooper cannot be found in English; it was confirmed by notnights that this short was never released in English.
- It’s revealed the bottom half of the suit can be pulled down like trousers.
- When translated, the title is "Randy Cunningham Fumbles."
- This blooper is another instance in which the suit is torn.
- The partly hidden name of the director, "SH--- CASHMAN", refers to Shaun Cashman.
- Although the episode being filmed is identified as "Fudge Factory" by a sign seen on the wall, that episode was actually directed by Stephanie Arnett. Cashman presumably directed the shorts.
- The space where a cameraman's name would go on a normal clapboard is obscured, probably because animated cartoons do not use cameramen to film scenes. The name ending in "-NG" may be that of the storyboard artist, possibly Fabien Tong or Matthew Long.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.