|Age||More than 800|
|Occupation|| The first Norrisville Ninja|
The last Norisu Nine member
|Residence|| Ancient Norrisville (formerly)|
|Friends|| Plop Plop|
|Enemies|| The Sorcerer|
|Siblings||Eight Brothers (deceased)|
|First Episode||The Ninja Supremacy|
|Latest Episode||Winner Takes Ball|
|Voiced by||Joel McHale|
First Ninja is serious and grim, taking his role as the Ninja very seriously. Having spent many years fighting against the Sorcerer, he is enraged and saddened when Randy accidentally ruins his plans. He also is very insightful, often speaking in riddles like the Nomicon. While usually calm, First Ninja can also become very stressed out and frustrated, shouting at others to be quiet when he is trying to figure out a solution, and feeling upset when he thinks he or someone else messed things up. He appears to be emotional, often letting his feelings get the better of him and quite impulsive as well.
When he thought he had failed to stop the Sorcerer, First Ninja momentarily gave up. However, he was inspired by Randy's determination and returned to trap his enemy once and for all.
The Battle with the Tengu
According to the NinjaNomicon, he fought the Tengu, an ancient bird demon. The Tengu was too powerful to defeat until First Ninja found out its feathers were the source of its power. Infused into the Ninja Suit, the feathers gave it mysterious powers and forever linked the Ninja and the Tengu together, their strengths and weaknesses shared. After he defeated the Tengu, the First Ninja imprisoned it in a sacred stone known as the Eye of Eternity, which is also known as the Sacred Tengu Stone.
In 1209, when the Sorcerer and the Sorceress teamed up to cause chaos, the First Ninja fought to stop them. He pushed the Sorceress into the portal that the two sorcerers had created while trying to hit him. This banished her to the Land of Shadows.
The Sorcerer's imprisonment
The First Ninja finally triumphed over the Sorcerer in 1213 as seen in "Randy Cunningham: 13th Century Ninja". With the help of future ninja Randy, Howard, and his squire Plop Plop, he sealed the Sorcerer underground with the Eye of Eternity, which he locked with the Sorcerer's Key. Because he knew that possessing the key was too dangerous, the First Ninja hid it.
The First Ninja continued to act as guard over the Sorcerer's prison. He wrote down everything he learned into the NinjaNomicon, as he prompted to by Randy. At some point, as explained in "Aplopalypse Now", the First Ninja came across one of the Sorcerer's balls in the possession of a corrupted villager. Once he defeated the monster, he gave the ball to Plop Plop and placed him as guardian over it in a hidden location. When it was time for him to learn the Ultimate Lesson, his memories were taken into the Nomicon for future ninjas, and his duty was given to the second Norrisville Ninja.
Currently, the First Ninja exists within the NinjaNomicon. He tells Randy that it's his turn to write history in "Randy Cunningham: 13th Century Ninja", and in "Aplopalypse Now", he is seen sitting besides Plop Plop inside the NinjaNomicon. In Winner Takes Ball, He tells Randy about the Chaos Pearls/sorcerer's balls.
- Joel McHale has also voiced the NinjaNomicon in the rare occasions it speaks (as in "Ninja Camp" and "Randy Cunningham and the Sorcerer's Key"), raising interesting questions.
- Joel would often deepen or lower his voice to do First Ninja.
- It's stated in "The Ninja Supremacy" that upon the Ninja's time being up, the Nomicon absorbs all of his experiences so it can be passed on to the next Ninja. As he was the first, it's possible that the Nomicon contains his consciousness.
- According to Randy and Howard, he talks like the Nomicon.
- First Ninja has a move with which he can conjure dragon-shaped energy blast.
- First Ninja can hold a boulder and jammed the Eye of Eternities onto the boulder, which suggests he has great strength.
- While explaining the Sorcerer's Key, the Nomicon appeared to be arguing with itself, which may suggest that First Ninja was arguing with someone else in the Nomicon.
- His first appearance was actually in "Sorcerer in Love"; however, this was a non-speaking appearance.
- The Ninja Supremacy (Non-speaking role)
- Sorcerer in Love (Flashback)
- Pranks for Nothing (Mentione)
- Randy Cunningham: 13th Century Ninja (First Speaking Role)