| Season 2, Episode 10
| Prod. Code:
|| October 2, 2014
is the tenth episode of the second season
(and sixty-second episode overall) of Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja
. It premiered on October 2, 2014.
When Bucky creates a Ninja theme song that Ninja can’t stand, Ninja’s attempts to shut it down only makes it more popular.
Click here to view the gallery.
- The episode title is a pun to the phrase "everybody sing-along."
- It's shown that Debbie Kang knows how to play the fiddle, Theresa Fowler knows how to play the keyboard, and Pradeep can play the bongos.
- Rudd Rhymez and Tiny Timmy Scratch-It appear in this episode for the first time since the episode they premièred in, "Hip Hopocalypse Now."
- Bucky, who wrote a song in "Silent Punch, Deadly Punch" for Flute Girl, writes his second song to Norrisville Ninja.
- At the end of the episode, Randy says he is getting used to the song.
- Howard makes up two cartoon characters in this episode, "Agreeable Alan" and "Bandwagon Bill" (three, if one counts the rabbit who torments Agreeable Alan).