|Hair color||Dirty blond|
|Occupation|| Student at Norrisville High|
Captain of the Wave Slayers
|First Episode||Got Stank?|
|Voiced by||Sterling Knight|
Buttermaker is a student at Norrisville High and the captain of the school's water ski team, the Wave Slayers.
Buttermaker is buff. He has blue eyes and long blond hair. He wears a Norrisville High sports jacket, a light green shirt, blue jeans, and green shoes.
When Buttermaker is stanked by the Sorcerer, he is transformed into an olive green aquatic monster with four arms and four legs. As a monster, Buttermaker is able to swim underwater and leap out of the water to attack.
Buttermaker's demeanor is calm and laid back--mostly. He is one of the popular kids that Randy has a better opinion of. He gets distressed if he feels he has let down his team in some way. He's also very forgiving, only flicking Randy's ears for damaging his slayer after Randy confessed and apoligized. He doesn't seem too bright, or at least is oblivious sometimes, missing the obvious damage on his slayer just because he could see his reflection in it.
- Although he hardly knows Randy, Buttermaker seems to be friendly to him, even calling him RC.
- Buttermaker has made nonspeaking cameos in a lot of episodes before and after his first speaking role, including "Night of the Living McFizzles", "Sword Quest", and "Hip Hopocalypse Now".
- In "Got Stank", Buttermaker made a cameo where he's inside of the Norrisville High Gymansium "Fish Cage," with two other Norrisville students (Nameless Girl with Long Black Hair and Nameless Boy with Purple Shades) under each arm early on, showing that he's an upper-classman and a popular student.
- He falls under the Sorceress's love spell in "Sorcerer in Love". He's carrying a box with something of true beauty inside to please her in the line, and attacks the Ninja when she commands him and the others boys.
- He may be a bit of a coward as seen in "Night of The Living McFizzles" and "Lucious O'Thunderpunch" when he is on someone elses lap.
- "Hey RC! Is my baby waxed to the max? I gotta get my pre-race on!"
- "You know my philosophy! Slay it don't say it!"
- "Can't believe I blew it! Gotta win the race!"
- Got Stank
- Night of the Living McFizzles
- Wave Slayers
- Sword Quest
- Der Monster Klub
- Shoob Tube
- Stanks Like Teen Spirit
- Hiphopocalypse Now
- Randy Cunningham and the Sorcerer's Key
- The Ninja Identity
- Sorcerer in Love
- Shoot First, Ask Questions Laser